Sunday, November 18, 2018

Thankful Leaf Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday .......And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog along with the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Some of my favorite cards and projects I create are those for Thanksgiving.  And with this being the week of Thanksgiving.....And me leaving for a trip back to Wisconsin on Thursday......This is the perfect card to kick off my Week of Thanksgiving.
I started this card off with a panel of the Country Lane Designer Series Paper.
Next.......I stamped my sentiment in the upper right hand corner of my Whisper White panel.
Then I grabbed some Crushed Curry card stock and Cajun Craze ink and started inking up the 'Falling or Leaves' set.  I used the 'Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies' to quickly crop out that stamped leave......And I adhered it to the front of my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
A final touch to this card was using my 'Clear Wink of Stella' around the outer portion of my stamped leave.  I must admit.......This gave my leave just that perfect little WOW FACTOR I was going for to finish off this card.
And there you have it friends......
A quick & easy Thanksgiving card.......
 that you still have time to create.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I needed a card for a family event today, and "scrap-lifted" this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Susan......I am thrilled that you like my card enough to CASE it. And many thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. LOVE IT!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the Cajun Craze ink on Crushed Curry!

    ReplyDelete