Saturday, November 10, 2018

Thinking of You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the October Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I created this alternate card using ONLY the product that was included in the October Paper Pumpkin kit.
I started out by creating my sentiment piece......
I LOVE how this piece turned out.
I wrapped some of the Baker's Twine that was included in the kit and then sprinkled the Gold Sequins around the front of the card.
The scallop edge on the base card just finished this card off!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment