Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Saddle-UP! New Guest Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Last month ....... I held my annual Saddle-UP! Into The Holiday Event.  One of my favorite thing to do is recognize all those new guest who attend my event.  At the same time.......I also recognize the returning Saddle-UP! Guest who invited them to attend my SUPER FUN EVENT.  Here is the little plaid goodie bag I made for each of them. 
And here is what was inside each goodie bag.
To start with.......Each bag had a special little 3x3 card holder.
This little 3x3 card holder was made with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that measured 7"x7"  I simply scored it at 3-1/2" ....... And then cut from center score line at the middle of the card stock to the 3-1/2" center score line to form the triangle flap for the inside.
The pockets on this holder hold two little 3x3 cards with coordinating envelopes.  I used Basic Black ink and the new 'Buffalo Check' stamp set on Real Red cardstock.  The Buffalo Check panels measure 1-1/2" x 2-3/4".
And to complete my cards.....I added a scallop sentiment to each.  
 The other gift was this darling little 'Santa Bag'.
 And I tucked a little bottle of Hand Sanitizer inside that 'Santa Bag'.
 So there you have it friends........
A sweet little gift for some very special Saddle-UP! Guest.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I'm mad about plaid! Beautiful concept. Can't wait to see you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. These were SO FUN to make AND give away. Looking forward to our time together my friend. See you 10AM.

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous set, Kadie! I'm in awe of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete