Friday, November 02, 2018

Saddle-UP! Friends

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that several of my Saddle-UP! friends made for me at my recent Saddle-UP! Into the Holiday event.
I must admit ....... I was SO GIDDY when I opened this SUPER AWESOME ADULT gift from my two Saddle-UP! buddies Cindy and Debbie.  Do you think they know me????
And this little package of PRETTY just kept getting better.....
When I opened this gift from my good friend Gus Berry ....... It made my heart all WARM & HAPPY.
And this gift was made by my VERY TALENTED friend Vicki.
Check out these BEAUTIFUL tree tags that Vicki created.
And my final share for today is what this old gal is fueled on.
My sweet friend Karen Baker just knows what I like.
I must admit......my world revolves around Starbucks and Chocolate.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: