Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Winter Blizzard Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have another Snowflake Showcase card to share with you today!
For this card, I used the sentiment in the 'Snow Is Glistening' set and stamped that with VersaMark onto a panel of Whisper White card stock and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.  I added a single 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow to the left hand edge of my sentiment ......... And before adhering it down onto my card......I added some 'Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' under it.
The BEAUTIFUL 'Silver Glimmer Paper' snowflakes were die-cut using the new 'Snowfall Thinlits Dies'.
And that same 'Snowfall Thinlits Dies' was used to die-cut out the OH SO PRETTY trailing swirl piece for the center of my card.
And......I must admit my friends.......I'm totally IN LOVE with the way this card turned out!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. Feels like fresh snow in this beautiful palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend......And at 29degrees EARLY this morning in Tucson.....I was thinking it was going to snow!

      Delete