Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Saddle-UP Downline Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  These projects were SUPER FUN to create and I made them for each of my downline team members who attended my recent Saddle-UP! Into the Holidays event.  Let me share the darling little gifts that I made each of them..........
I went around the room at the beginning of my Saddle-UP! event and presented each of my downline team members with this darling little gift.
Inside each package were three festive holiday gifts.
Since our theme for my Saddle-UP! Into The Holidays event was 'Channel the Flannel'......I made each downline team member a Key Chain Cap Stick Holder.
And to complete the holder......I tucked a tube of Chap Stick.
The second gift was this OH SO CUTE 'Channel the Flannel' treat box holder.
The treat box is one of the 'Whisper White Mini Gable Boxes' and I used the new 'Buffalo Plaid' stamp set to cover all four sides of the box.
I also filled each of the boxes with some fun embellishments from the Holiday Catalog.
And the final gift was this box of buffalo plaid note cards.
Each box was filled with three Buffalo Plaid note cards......
And I even customized the flap of all three envelopes.
Here are the measurements for the box I created.  I even shared in these pictures exactly were you would put your Tear n' Tape Adhesive.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment