Monday, November 05, 2018

Copper Snowflake Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first thing I did on my upgraded version was change the orientation from portrait style to landscape style.
My sentiment was stamped with Merry Merlot and VersaMark ink and then quickly sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder' to really give that Merry Merlot ink a SUPER SHINE!
I used the same 'Snowfall Thinlits' dies t create my three snowflake images.  I also added some of the 'Merry Merlot Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper' to those snowflakes.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding a panel of 'Copper Foil Paper' across the bottom of my card ....... And wrapping the 'Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon' around that foil paper.
I must admit my friends ........
It is impossible for me to pick a favorite this week!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are divine in the glimmer paper. Ditto on the embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Your early morning comments just start my day with a smile.

      Delete