Saturday, December 01, 2018

November Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday I scheduled a facial at the Kneaded Relief Day Spa........And then connected with my daughter Cheryl for some SHOPPING TIME.  Check out these fun pictures........
We connected at Qudoba for some SUPER YUMMY lunch.
Then we drove downtown to check out Cheryl's new work location.....
And even got to see now AWESOME Picnic Point looks in Winter.
We finished up our exploring with a run past our old house......
And my trip to Madison wouldn't be complete without a drive out to The Shoe Box in Black Earth.  This shoe store has almost EVERY SINGLE SHOE known to man........And my favorite shoe to get out there are an AMAZING pair of UGGS.
 
So.......on with my blog posting for today.  It's Paper Pumpkin Saturday and I would like to share the cards I made with the 'To You and Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
These two cards were made with the November Paper Pumpkin kit.
This first card is probably my favorite......
The sentiment on this card is OH SO PRETTY and the ribbon is simply GORGEOUS!
And this second card.......Is such a TRADITIONAL & FESTIVE kind of card.
How BEAUTIFUL is this wreath.....It looks PERFECT on this card!
So my friends........
I'm simply thrilled with the way these cards turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Each card is amazing. So classy. Love seeing the hot spots you hit in Madison and Dane County. However, it looks cold. Brrrr.
    Sending some sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Sunshine always welcome in Madison......It's pretty gray here.

      Delete