Friday, November 23, 2018

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends......I made it to Wisconsin and there wasn't a single glitch in my travel plans.  I must admit.......it is true.......THERE'S NO PLAC LIKE HOME.  Here's a few pictures of what was waiting for me when I arrived at my daughter Jennifer's house. 
Here I am with my Twoie (Devon James)......
My beautiful daughters had a refreshing cocktail waiting for me when I arrived!
This handsome guy is Steven.  He's only 13 years old and at 5' 10"......He really towers over me.
Here he is with his dad Kris.  (Kris is married to my daughter Cheryl).
My HAPPY & FUN daughters Cheryl & Jennifer.
My ALL GROWN UP grandson Jared.  This picture is him bending down to not be towering over me (like he does).
And here I am with my daughter Cheryl.
To say we had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving spread would be an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!
My son-in-law Michael (Jennifer's husband) made three turkeys......And they were OVER THE TOP DELISH!!!!!
Here I am with Jared.....Brooke and Hailey.
I must admit.......It's nothing but GOOD TIMES and GREAT MEMORIES when this family of mine gets together.
 
Now......On with my blog post for today.  It's Friends Friday and that means I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that six very special friends made for me.
First up for today is this FANTASTIC Thanksgiving card I received from my sweet friend Donna.  I am seriously in love with what she created........But check out the best part of her card......The inside.
How SUPER FUN is this Thanksgiving message!
Next up is this GORGEOUS card and handmade earrings that my sweet friend Sandra made for me.  LOVE IT!!!!!
And check out this ADORABLE little Gable Box that Randy made for me.
This BEAUTIFUL card was sent to me by a fellow InkBig group member Trisha.
And talk about CUTENESS ..... I received this card from Cindy.
And my final card share for today is this OH SO LOVELY card that Debbie R. made for me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the fun you are having in WI along with these great crafty projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......My family just knows how to 'Make Memories'. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete