Saturday, November 24, 2018

Get Well Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday my family spent the day doing two Black Friday traditions that we do each year.  The first was heading down to State Street and shopping ...... I must admit ....... It was OH SO FUN.  And then we headed to Rocky Rococo's Pizza for dinner.  Here are some pictures of our houseful of crazy kind of day.....
Our morning started out with my son-in-law Michael White making us a DELISH breakfast.  Towie had to take some time out of our busy breakfast to show me his two favorite bears.
Here I am with my Brooke and Hailey girl having some pre-dinner fun.
We managed to finish off two large Rocky's Pizzas.
Here I am with Michael.......Who arrived this morning from St. Louis with Madelyn.
My daughter Cheryl and my two grandsons Jared and Steven.
And this is the family right after dinner.  Jenni, Michael and Twoie are MIA.  They were having some fun at the arcade that is at the back section of Rocky's.
And this little flyer just CRACKED both Michael and me up.  LOVE how they covered the little girls face (Zuzu) with the famous Rocky' sun glasses and gave Donna Reed a cow head.  The part that just cracked us up was the message bubble that is above the little girls head.
 
Now for my blog posting for today ......... It's a Paper Pumpkin Saturday share.  I created this alternate card project with the October Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just crazy about how this card turned out.  And it only took a couple additional Stampin' UP! products to make this card happen.
I used the stamp set that came with this kit to stamp my "Get Well" wishes on one of the laser die-cut pieces that came with this kit. 
I did back the laser die-cut piece with a panel of Grapefruit Grove card stock.  And my 'Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends' was used to color in each of the sequins that came with this kit ........ And all I need to do to complete the look was to drop a single pearl into the center of each colored sequin.
This card came together in a jiffy......
And I'm sure will make someone feel better wen they receive it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share pictures from our traditional Gingerbread House Party (which is today) and a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny - Rocky Roccoco's It's a Wonderful Slice. Haven't had a piece of Rocky's in over a decade! Loved the tropical vibe of your Paper Pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One stop at Rocky's is a MUST DO while I'm back in Wisconsin. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete