Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Twoie's School Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I made these candy holders for my grandson Twoie.  I mainly used product that is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog ....... So let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These are the matchbook style candy holders I made for my grandson Twoie (Devon) to take into his preschool classmates today.
Each candy holder is designed to be a matchbook style holder and it was like magic happened after I added the candy treats to the inside.
I tucked two candy packets inside each holder.
The measurements for this little holder are a Basic Black cardstock piece that measures 2-1/4" x 6-1/2".  I scored that piece at 3/4" and 3-3/4".  Then all I needed to do was fold up on the score line and use my stapler to secure the bottom flap.  My Designer Series Paper is from the 'Spooky Night' collection.....And those pieces measure 2-1/4" x 2" and 2" x 1/2".
I'm sure Twoie is going to have FUN handing these little treats out to his classmates today!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Kadie!!!! These are so adorable :) I love those little minion candy packets...you rocked this Halloween treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer for stopping by......And for leaving me such a sweet comment. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely charming matchbook holders. The little treats are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary......Twoie's classmates LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete