Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloween Test Tube Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Check out these ADORABLE test tube treat holders we made at my September 'It's All About Halloween' Stamp Camp.
The ladies got to decide if they wanted their spooky-licious sentiment to be in Pumpkin Pie.....
Or Old Olive.  All it took to create the banner flag was to stamp the sentiment from the 'The Little Things' set onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock TWICE.  We used the 2" circle punch to punch out one.  Then for the other one we used either the Old Olive or Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers around the edges of 'Spooky-Licious' image and then took our Paper Snips and fussy cut out the banner.
All we needed to do was adhere the fussy cut banner directly onto the 2" circle sentiment and we had a DARLING little sentiment created.
Of course the real MAGIC came when we added some Candy Corn to the inside of the new 'Treat Tubes' from Stampin' UP!
And because I know you will want to make some of these yourself ....... Here are the directions on how to create your very own Halloween Test Tube Treat Holder.
I'm just crazy about the way these turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Girl . . . you rock the world with your candy corn creations! Darling idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. A BIG WEAKNESS for me is.......Candy Corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kadie! Boris and I just LOVE our Test Tube Treat. Boris just can't leave it alone!!! =)

    ReplyDelete