Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Boo Notecard

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This little notecard was another project we made at my September 'It's All About Halloween' Stamp Camp.
We used the new 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper' to create two banner flags for the front of our Cajun Craze notecard.
We stamped the "BOO" sentiment with the 'Creep It Real' set ....... And added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the inside of one of the 'O's' to give our sentiment just a tiny bit of FUN!
Our pumpkin was stamped with the new 'Seasonal Chums' set using Cajun Craze cardstock.  We used Pear Pizzaz and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Markers to add some interest to the mouth and leafs of our pumpkin.  And the final touch was adding more 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the mouth/eyes and nose of our pumpkin.
And we couldn't forget to stamp a fun little message on the inside of our pumpkin chum ...... And that sentiment is from the 'Seasonal Chums' set too.
 A FUN little Halloween card that will take you no time to put together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore how you used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add dazzle to the pumpkin face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......I thought the card just needed a little something something. And hands down.....I can ALWAYS count on our Fine Tip Glue Pen to help me out.

    ReplyDelete