Monday, October 02, 2017

Pick Your Potion Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2017 Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the top......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the bottom.....
I'm just crazy about how this card upgraded .......
And it took only two additional items.
I kept the 'Spooky Night' DSP across the center of my card ........ But for this upgraded card, I added some of the new 'Vintage Crochet Trim' around the center of that DSP panel.
And my sentiment was stamped and matted on a layer of Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.
The one step I kept the same on both cards ....... Was adding three of the 'Black Rhinestone Jewels' in the lower right hand corner of my card.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. You had me at that touch of black lace! Love both the before and after!

    ReplyDelete