Friday, October 06, 2017

Scissors Friday Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I want to spot light my gal friends who I shared the weekend with ........ two weeks ago.  Twice a year, a group of nine of us gals get together in Tucson and hang-out for the entire weekend at the Scissors in the City Retreat.  We started a tradition of making table gifts for each other ......... and today's post is all about the table gifts that three of my gal friends made for me.  Let me share with you now ........ those pretty projects from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up are the gifts that the VERY TALENTED Jennifer made for me.  The little mason jar was filled with some DELISH puppy chow and the pumpkin cake pops were OVER THE TOP FABULOUS!
Next up are all the DARLING gifts that Terry made for me.  I have to say that I always look forward to the cute packaging ideas that Terry comes up for her candy treats.
And my final share is a VERY SPECIAL treat holder that Nancy from Phoenix made for me.  I'm amazed that she was able to create this treat holder with the new 'Everyday Label Punch'.  OH SO CLEVER.......AND OH SO CUTE!
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. And such a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MsKadie, there all so lovely,
    Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOO had a GREAT time Donna. Thanks for sharing the weekend with me. And....I couldn't agree more Frenchie......I have some PRETTY AMAZING and TALENTED friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Halloween feast of adorable treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary! It is always FUN getting together with group of friends and seeing all the FABULOUS creations they come up with. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete