Tuesday, October 03, 2017

MORE Scissors and the City 3-D Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have two fun little 3-D project to share with you.  These projects were SUPER FUN to create and I used some of Stampin' UP! retired Halloween Designer Series Paper to create these projects.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today....... 
Check out these 9-table gifts I made for my Scissors in the City Retreat friends.
I made each friend a Water Bottle Holders and a darling little Candy Corn Treat Holder.
Let's start off with the Candy Corn Treat Holders.  
Each Treat Holder was made by die-cutting two BigZ Scallop Envelope dies (retired) and joining them together at the bottom.
Then all I needed to do was fill each Treat Holder with a cello bag that was PACKED FULL of delicious Candy Corn.
For the Water Bottle Holders ...... I cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measured 8-1/2" x 2" and scored that piece at 2" and 6-1/2".  I punched a hole in the 2" section and that hole allowed the holder to slip right over the bottle of water.  Then the 6-1/2" section got folded up and that created a little pocket for the front of my holder. 
Here's a close-up of that Water Bottle Holder.  Often times I like to add a little packet of some type of instant flavoring to the little pocket ...... But I couldn't find any water flavoring packets that had a spooky Halloween look to them.  So I wrapped some ribbon around the pocket and tied it off with a pretty knot in the front.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You are so generous of your time and talent. What fabulous gifts to celebrating paper crafting time and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete