Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stampin' Blends Release Date

Available for Purchase Beginning November 1st

Stampin’ Up! announced this morning that the Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers will be available for purchase on November 1!  Here's a quick little video that Stampin' UP! has created ......... And it shows you how easy the new Stampin' Blends are to use.......

Stampin' UP! has also release 'The Color Me Happy Project Kit' and 'Color Me Happy Stamp Set'.  Both of these product coordinate perfectly with the new Stampin' Blends and will be available while supplies last. 

Make sure you check out the details about theses AMAZING Stampin' Blends (stamp set and project kit) in the PDF below.  Just click the image and it will take you right to the brochure.
I have to tell you that I received my new Stampin' Blends last weekend and I am OVER THE MOON HAPPY with this new product.  Not to worry my friends.......I will be sharing some AMAZING & FUN projects with you very soon.
 
And don't forget ....... You can always contact me directly at kadielabadie@live.com and if you are ready to do some shopping ........ Click on the 'SHOP NOW ON LINE' button at the top left hand side of the screen and that will take you directly to my online store.
 
Until tomorrow my friends ........ Keep Living Your Dream!