Friday, October 13, 2017

Scissors Friends Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I want to spot light my gal friends who I shared my weekend with a few weeks ago.  Twice a year, a group of nine of us gals get together in Tucson and hang-out for the entire weekend at the Scissors in the City Retreat.  Each day of our retreat we are treated to a fun little Make N' Take project ........ and this year owners Sandy and Dale SHINED with three SUPER FUN  projects.  Let me share with you now........those AMAZING projects from this VERY TALENTED couple.
Our Friday Make n' Take was this SUPER FUN birthday shaker card.
On Saturday ...... We made this OVER THE TOP - BEAUTIFUL and yes STUNNING holiday gift tag.  It was a LOT of work........But so worth it!
And on Sunday, we made this BEAUTIFUL Slider Box.
I'm going to fill this box full of some fall candy and give it to my neighbor for a thinking of you kind of surprise.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: