Saturday, October 07, 2017

Thanks Trio StarBurst Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SUPER FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was created with the July Paper Pumpkin Kit.  All I added to create this project was some extra cardstock ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I used one of the Soft Sky card bases that came with this kit to start my card off.
The sentiment was stamped with the set that was included in the July kit.  I matted it with some Dapper Denim cardstock that was punched out using the 'Pretty Label' punch.
For my top design panel, I used the 'Bundle of Love' Designer Series Paper and fit that across the top of my card. 
And then I stamped three starburst images that were included in the July kit and punched them out with the 3/4" circle punch.  All that was left to do was mount those three starburst images onto a 1" Dapper Denim circle.
The last and final touch as adding a single clear 'Glitter Enamel Dot' to the center of each starburst circle and calling this card DONE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the font of "thanks" and the pop of bling in the center of each circle element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you Mary. The center bling just made this card for me.

    ReplyDelete