Sunday, October 22, 2017

Trick or Treat Spooky Cat Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.   This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this spooky cat card this Halloween season!
I started out by stamping my "Trick or Treat" sentiment from the 'Spooky Cat' set onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  To finish off this sentiment panel and to add a touch of FUN ....... I added two Rich Razzleberry 'Enamel Shapes' to both ends of this panel.
One of my favorite images from the 'Spooky Cat' set just has to be this cat image.  I simply LOVE how Stampin' UP! created lots of spooky words that outlined the cat image ....... Dare I say BRILLIANT!!!!!  After I stamped my cat image onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock ...... I used my 'Layering Circle Framelits' to die-cut the cat and then die-cut a Rich Razzleberry scallop circle to be matted behind the stamped cat circle.
To finish off my card ...... I added some 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon' to the top of my card and tied a pretty knot in the center.
To me ...... A perfect little Halloween card!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment