Saturday, October 28, 2017

Giftable Greetings Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I think one of my FAVORITE Paper Pumpkin kits just has to be the August 'Giftable Greetings' kit.  Every single thing about this kit was PERFECTLY designed for gift giving.  And with the holiday season coming up ....... You can bet that I stocked up on a few extra of these kits.  I'm just thrilled with the way this project turned out ........ And want to share that project with you now.
Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this GORGEOUS gift box of cards!
As you can see........The box is filled with beautiful cards and the clear cover allows those beautiful cards to be spot-lighted in all their glory.
Here are the four beautiful cards I created......
Two sympathy.....
And a congrats and thanks card.
I also created 4-coordinating envelopes to go with those 4-cards.
The box is secured closed with this GORGEOUS ribbon.....And I created a CHARMING little tag that is perfect for gift giving.
Plan to take a couple of these back to Madison with me in November and give them out to a few of my girlfriends.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm charmed by the sweet sentiments and floral details. Gorgeous in a box as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am honored Mary that you stop by to visit and leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete