Thursday, October 05, 2017

Thank Goodness Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature two tags that I created and show you just how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY FALL TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Some of my most favorite things to do at this time of the year is make fall tags.  And this little tag just happens to be one of my favorites! 
I used the 'Gourd Goodness' set for all the stamping on these 2-tags.
This set has a two step stamping process that allowed me to create some BEAUTIFUL fall leafs.
I used Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry to create three RICH FALL looking leafs.
The sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink......
And that's all it took to create these AMAZING tags.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags. Love the little trio of dots used to create texture!

    ReplyDelete