Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Candy Corn Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a FUN October Customer Thank You card!
I just tore Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock and inked up the edges before adhering them down onto my Whisper White notecard.
The 'thanks' was stamped using the 'Thankful Thoughts' set and Early Espresso ink.....
And I added a pair of goggle eyes to help this card screams......HAPPY OCTOBER! 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Clever and fun. Makes me hungry for candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't even have Candy Corn in the house.......I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF from eating it ALL. Thanks for stopping by Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Good idea. Yes, candy corn is addictive.

    ReplyDelete