Sunday, October 29, 2017

Creep it Real Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog .......... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I created this darling little 3"x3" card to tuck inside a special little Halloween treat package I made.
The large sentiment is from the 'Creep It Real' set......
I added some 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom of my little 3"x3" card.......
And the ADORABLE little pumpkin was cut out from the 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper'.
A QUICK & EASY Spot Light Sunday card for this week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment and the sweet details! Happy Halloween and birthday!

    ReplyDelete