Monday, October 16, 2017

Cat Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... And I changed up the orientation and layers to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the RIGHT.....
For today's card ........ I decided on the black cat from the 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper'.
I punched the black cat out with the 'Cat Punch' and layered him onto a Very Vanilla and Basic Black 'Layering Circles Framelits' piece.
For my sentiment, I used the 'Spooky Cat' set and created a fun banner flag for the front of my card.
I decided to create two matted layers of Designer Series Paper with some Very Vanilla cardstock.  And by using this layering technique ....... the Designer Series Paper just JUMPS off the front of my Basic Black card.
I'm just crazy about how BOLD & BEAUTIFUL this version turned out.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't pick a favorite because I love all kitties equally. Such sweet designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with you Mary.......The MORE cats the merrier for me.

    ReplyDelete