Friday, October 27, 2017

Friends Friday Flying Witch

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  For today ........ I'm only going to spot light ONE OVER THE TOP Halloween card that I received from a very talented friend and fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.  Let me share that FABULOUS card with you now...........
This card was made by my sweet friend Donna........
It's one of those interactive cards that you just can't put down.
As you turn the card ....... The fun little witch flies through the air.
And if that darling card wasn't enough fun.......
Check out the cuteness on the inside of her card.
And hands down......These two riddles will make you LAUGH!
I have to say that I am TOTALLY LOVING that Donna sent me this card.   I can see how much work went into creating this card and I am HONORED to have received it from her.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. All my friends have really been tickled by Witch Glenda! I'm so happy that it mailed well and didn't get ruined or damaged in the process. Thank you so much for spotlighting me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was MY PLEASURE Donna. Your card just makes me smile every single time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card by Donna! The crowning touch is the addition of the riddles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with you Mary.......One of the VERY BEST parts of receiving a card from Donna, is reading what FUN things she puts inside. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Downright adorable!!! Love the riddles!

    ReplyDelete