Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sunflower Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
How FABULOUS is this sunflower tag!
One of the most popular sets from the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog just has to be the 'Painted Harvest' set.  And I couldn't agree more!!!  I started this tag off by stamping my sentiment from that set onto a banner of Crushed Curry cardstock.
Next, I stamped two sets of the sunflower images in that same set with Crushed Curry ink.  I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out both sunflowers and .........

I used my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to gloss-up the Early Espresso center of each sunflower.
My Crushed Curry tag was topped off with some 3/8" Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied up into a pretty bow with some Linen Thread.
Have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year and making anything fall is quick and easy with this amazing 'Painted Harvest' set.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that Painted Harvest is one of the hottest stamp sets in the catalog. This is such a bold and beautiful sunflower tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.....Seeing a comment from you is the perfect way to JUMP START my day.

    ReplyDelete