Saturday, October 14, 2017

Hello Friend Butterfly Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a QUICK and EASY CARD to share with you!  This card was created with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock to create this card and I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This card is going to someone very special this week.
I started this card out by using my 'Polka Dot Basics' Embossing Folder on the front of my Whisper White card.  I then used the little heart stamp that was included in the July kit and stamped the hearts with Berry Burst ink into the center of each embossed polka dot.  And the final touch was adding a thin layer of my 'Wink of Stella' pen to the center of each heart.
Next I created a Lemon Lime Twist sentiment banner.
I stamped the sentiment that was included in the July kit at the bottom of my Lemon Lime Twist panel.  Next, I die-cut the butterfly from the 'Butterflies Thinlits' and matted the image with a panel of Berry Burst cardstock. 

All that was left to do was top my Lemon Lime Twist panel off with some Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon and I tied if off into a pretty knot.
I just know my friend will SMILE BIG when she receives this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous how you stamped the hearts and added the Wink of Stella to the embossed dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Mary......Always nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete