Monday, October 30, 2017

Creep it Real Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday from yesterday on the LEFT....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT....
 
So for today's card I only made a few upgrades ....... But each of those upgrades totaled up to some real WOW FACTOR to this darling little 3"x3" card.
To start off ......... I decided to step up the sentiment on my card.  I used Black Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder to really bring out some shine to my 'Creep it Real' sentiment.
I kept the 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper' at the top and bottom of my card ....... But I decided to tear the edges of the DSP for a bit of spooky fun.  I also added some of the new Black Vintage Crochet Trim around the bottom DSP panel.
I used the spider web stamp that is in the 'Sweet Home' stamp set and added that image to the top right corner of my card......
And the final touch for my card was using a layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' over the entire pumpkin that I positioned in the bottom left hand corner. 
Just have to ask......
Do you have a favorite???
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Darling lace and spider web touches! Boo and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete