Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hand Sanitizer Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and one that I created to take back to Madison with me in November and give to all my scrapbooking buddies who are meeting up with me the first weekend I'm back there.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I made this DARLING little hand sanitizer holders for my girlfriends who get together with me when I'm back in Madison for my Thanksgiving visit.
I think they turned out JUST PERFECT ......... And I can't wait to hand these out to my friends.
The packaging holds one of these 2-oz Instant Hand Sanitizers that I picked up at the Dollar Store.......
And I designed the PERFECT FIT for each little bottle.
The holder measurements are a piece of Kraft cardstock that measures.5-15/16" x 5-1/4" and I scored it at 2" on each side.  NOW.....because this is a strange measurement for the holder..........Don't do what I did the first time around and put your piece of cardstock in and measure 2" and slide it over to 4".....IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.  What you will need to do is score your cardstock at 2" then turn your cardstock one turn and score at 2"on that next side.......Turn your cardstock again and score that side at 2" and make one final turn and score that 4th side at 2".  This will give you the perfect measurement for your holder.
For the wrap around flap you will need a piece of Kraft cardstock that measures 2" x 11".  Score that piece at 4-15/16 and at 6-3/16.
I think this sentiment from the 'Lemon Zest' set was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for this project.  I used Black Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder and really gave my sentiment the shine I was looking for.
All I need to do was construct the holder and attach it to the center scored panel of the wrap around flap and this project was done in no time flat.  I just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out ........ And I can't wait to pass them out to my scrapbooking friends in November.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable Kadie! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea for a sentiment. Love that plaid with the kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn and Mary for your sweet comments. I just couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kadie, these are super cute and Mary is right - plaid and kraft is a great combo. I'm going to have to case these for sure. Thanks for sharing. Patti C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS Patti for stopping by. Was thrilled to see you left me a message. You go right ahead and CASE away....This is one of those fun little projects that is perfect this time of year.

    ReplyDelete