Friday, October 20, 2017

Friends Friday Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I want to spot light several cards and a project creation that I received from a few good friends.  These talented ladies just GO OVER THE TOP with everything they create.  And they won't disappoint you today with what they have created.  Let me share with you now those pretty projects.......From this VERY TALENTED group of ladies.......
First up ,,,,,,, I have this FUN & SASSY card that my upline Lisa Pretto made for me. 
Next is a OH SO PRETTY card that my sweet friend Gus made for me.
And you might be wondering what these are.........
They are Spun Cotton Ornaments that my newest customer Randy made for me.  They have a little clip at the base and can be hung/clipped to your Christmas Tree.  I just happen to have mine chipped to my crafting tool catty.  I wanted to be able to enjoy looking at them every single day.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment