Tuesday, November 07, 2023

3-Floating Shelves Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
It's time to get my three floating shelves decorated for fall .... And here is what I came up with.
All three boxes were created with 8-1/4" x 7" pieces of cardstock.  Each box is scored on the 7" side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  Then I scored on the 8-1/4" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8.  This is the Early Espresso box.....
The Cajun Craze box.....
And the Pecan Pie box.
I cropped out a banner flag and stamped the sentiment from the 'Autumn Leaves' set onto that flag for each box.
I also added a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow at the base of each banner flag.
And I finished off each box with several leafs that were cropped out from the 'Autumn Leaves Dies'.
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Great fall room decor. Love the shelves. You must not have a cat! LOL

    ReplyDelete