Sunday, November 26, 2023

Tis The Season

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My base card starts off with a White cardstock piece.  That measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".  I added a 4" x 5-1/4" Real Red cardstock panel to the front of my card ..... And topped it off with a 3-3/4" x 5" 'Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper' panel.
I did add some 'Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon' around the center of my above panel before adhering that panel down to the front of my card.
My sentiement is from the 'So Very Merry' set ..... and I positioned that directly into the center of my card.
I created a DARLING little bow from that Garden Green Ribbon .... And attached that over the top of my sentiment piece.
And there you have it friends.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: