Monday, November 27, 2023

Tis The Season Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  I also changed my base card up to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Real Red base.  
I added a White panel to the front of my card ..... and then designed a flip up section (that adheres directly onto the White panel).  That flip up section is a Real Red cardstock piece that is 8-1/2" x 3-1/4".  It is scored at 4-1/4.  I did add a 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" panel of the 'Shining Christmas DSP' to the front of my card.
Here is how the flip-up section folds up to reveal the inside of my card.
I did add a White panel to the inside of that flip up piece ..... and also added a panel of the 'Shining Christmas DSP' at the bottom.
My sentiment is from the 'So Very Merry' set ..... And that was layered onto a 'Scallop Contour Dies' piece.
The finishing touch was adding more of that 'Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon' to the fornt of my upgraded card ..... And a few 'Iridescent Discs' that were colored with my Real Red Blends.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: