Friday, November 10, 2023

Double Swing Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This double swing card starts off with a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Pecan Pie base.  It is scored on both ends at 2-1/8".
Next, I created the two double swing flaps for the front of my card.  Those are created with a 4" x 2-1/2" Early Espresso panel.  I adhered the first panel to the 2-1/8" section on the right side.  And this created the upper swing flap.
And the second panel was adhered to the 2-1/8" section on the left side.  This created the lower swing flap.
This is how the flaps swing open and expose the inside of my card.
I decorated the inside with a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock ..... And added a panel of the 'Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper' to the bottom.
I also added two cropped out leaves from the 'Autumn Leaves Dies' and added those to the top of my DSP panel.
Here's a closer look at the top swing out section.  I used the 'Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper' for that flap and added two leaves from the 'Autum Leaves Dies'.  My sweet little tag was created with the help of the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' and the 'Autumn Leaves' stamp set.
I repeated those same steps to the lower section.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the double swing card. I've never made one, I may have to give that a try. Yours looks great, fun leaves and nice fall colors.

    ReplyDelete