Wednesday, November 15, 2023

So Thankful For You

  Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My base card is Early Espresso and that piece measures 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 5-1/2".  To the top of that .... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Very Vanilla.
Before I adhered that Very Vanilla panel down to the front of my card ..... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around it and added my sentiment.  My sentiment is from the 'So Sincere' set and I stamped that onto an 'Autumn Leaves Dies' frame.
Next, I started designing my focal piece.  I cropped out a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Early Espresso panel .... And added four 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" squares of festive fall colored cardstock.  Before I adhered each of those onto the Early Espresso square .... I rounded two opposite corners to give each square a teardrop look.
I finished off that focal piece with a single Cherry Cobbler leave that was cropped out using the 'Autumn Leaves Dies'.  And the final touch was adding a single 'Festive Pearl' to the corner of each fall colored cardstock piece .... And one onto the base of my leaf.
I finished off the inside of my card with three 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" squares and stacked those along the left-hand side.  Each square was finished off with a single 'Autumn Leaves Die'.
And there you have it friends......
Doesn't it just SCREAM happy fall!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a beautiful fall card. I love the four corners of color and how they just pop on the black background. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete