Saturday, November 11, 2023

Kit Kat Cello Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
These YUMMY little fall treats were created with the help of our clear envelopes.  Four mini Kit Kat bars fit PERFECTLY inside one of those envelopes.
I added a topper that was a piece of 4-1/2" x 3" Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  That was scored at 1-1/2".
I stamped my sentiment directly onto that Pumpkin Pie topper ..... And I used the 'Season of Chic' stamp set to create that message.  I added five leaves that were cropped out from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' and added a single 'Iridescent Discs' to the base of each.
To add a little FUN to this topper piece .... I grabbed my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and went around the edge and added a row of dots around the entire topper piece.
And there you have it friends......
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the fall leaves on the candy. One thing I like about buying seasonal candy is, you know it's fresh! Your project looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete