Friday, November 17, 2023

Thinking of You Flap-Up Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My base card is a 4-1/4" x 8" Cherry Cobbler and that is scored at 5-1/2".  That gave me a 2-1/2" flap panel at the bottom of my card (when I orientated my card to portrait style).
I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Verry Vanilla to the inside section of my base card.  That panel was embossed with the 'Tree Rings Embossing Folder'.  My center flap-up panel is a 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" panel of Cherry Cobbler and that was scored at 4-1/4".  This piece was adhered to the center of my base card.  I decorated this panel with another embossed Very Vanilla panel .... And added a pretty sentiment panel across the top.  I used the 'Season of Chic' set for that sentiment.
I also added two leaves that were cropped out using the 'Aspen Tree Dies' and those were adhered directly onto the front of that flap-up panel.
I used some 'Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon' around that 2-1/2" front section and that helped to secure the flap-up panel in place.
The flap-up panel tucks inside the 2-1/2" base card section .....
And when opened .... It reveals a center section for me to write my message.
And here's a close-up of the inside of my card.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making this!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: