Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Merry & Bright

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My base card for today starts off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Early Espresso cardstock.  That piece is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of White cardstock that was 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" to the front of my card.
Next, I added a 3-1/4" x 5" panel of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to the front.  Before I adhered that panel down ..... I wrapped some 'White Baker's Twine' around the center and tied it up into a PRETTY bow in the center of that panel.  Then I adhered my four White 1-1/4" x 2-1/4" panel to the front of my card.
I added three holiday trees from the 'Reindeer Dies' to the White squares.  And saved the last White squre to add my sentiment.  That was from the 'Merry & Bright' set.
And there you have it friends......
Hope you liked my card share for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. It's got a nice rich look to it. Love those trees and a fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete