Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

                   Happy Turkey Day 
                 My Blogger Friends!
I would like to start off my blog posting for today with a special Thanksgiving Day wish to you'all.  I'm back in Wisconsin CELEBRATING this Thanksgiving Holiday with my kiddo's ...... And feel SO BLESSED that my family is surrounded with GOOD health and PLENTY of HAPPINESS.  
Today, I share a special Thanksgiving Day wish with you.  I started off with a Very Vanilla base and added two cropped panels to both sides of my card front.
Those panels were embossed with the 'Leaf Fall Embossing Folder' and then adhered to the front of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I added five leaves down the center opening and those were created with the help of the 'Aspen Trees Dies'.
And my sentiment is from the 'Painted Pheasant' set.
And there you have it friends......
Hope your day is filled with plenty of
JOY.....LOVE and LAUGHTER.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment