Monday, November 06, 2023

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
I'm sorry I have been missing in action.  To say that my plate is FULL ...... Would be an UNDER STATEMENT.  Over the last couple of days ...... I have met myself coming as I was going ..... And at one point ..... I ran into myself.  That's when I realized I needed to take a break and breath.  Hopefully, I have gotten myself together enough to start moving forward.  

SO.......Today is my scheduled Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I would have shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
I started out with a Crumb Cake base card.  That measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".  To the top of that ..... I added a panel of Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
Before I adhered the Vanilla panel down to the front of my card ..... I used 'Season of Chic Dies' to crop out four leafs on the right-hand side of that panel.  I selected four different fall colors and added a square of colored cardstock behind each leaf to add some extra color to my card.
After adhering that panel down ..... I added a single 'Brushed Metallic Dot' to each leaf.
My sentiment was stamped directly onto the Very Vanilla panel ..... And I used the 'Season of Chic' stamp set to create that sentiment.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding some 'Linen Thread' around the Very Vanilla panel and tieing it up into a pretty bow.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I do love the upgrade. It adds a lot to the card, nice job!

    ReplyDelete