Saturday, November 25, 2023

Gingerbread House Party

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
Today my family is gathering for our traditional Gingerbread House Building Party in Oregon, Wisconsin.  This is our 22nd year doing this party and each year we bring all the grandkids together to help kick off the holiday season.  When I asked my 24 year old grandson if he still wanted to come to this event ..... He said ...... Of course NaNa ..... It's tradition.  So, to kick-off our party ..... This year I have made this little gingerbread man cookie box to give to everyone who will be joining in on the FUN!!!!!
It starts off with a Real Red base box.  That is a 4" x 4-3/4" piece of cardtock and it is scored on the 4-3/4" side at 2" and 2-3/4" ..... And on the 4" side it is scored at 3/4" on both ends.  The White wrap piece is 2" x 3-3/8" and I added two pieces of 'Bright DSP' to the front and back ..... And those pieces measure 3-1/8" x 1-7/8".
The star of the show is this DARLING Gingerbread House image.  It is from the 'So Very Merry' set and it is stamped onto a 2-3/8" Circle.
And here is what is tucked inside each little box.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: