Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Holiday Designer Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Looking for a quick little Hot Cocoa packaging idea ...... How about creating a sweet designer bag for a WOW FACTOR presentation.
This designer bag was created with a 6" x 12" piece of 'Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper'.  
It is scored at 1-1/2", 5-1/2", 7" and 11".  I then turned my DSP 90 degrees and scored at 1" and 5".  I ended up cutting away the 1" corner square and folded my DSP up to create my designer bag.
The front of my designer bag was created with the 'Scallop Contours Dies'.  I used the FESTIVE Santa from the 'Gift of Giving' set and just colored him in.
I wrapped some 'Real Red 3/8" Ribbon' around the top and tied it off into a pretty bow.
All that was left to do was add hot cocoa fixings for TWO.....
And this little bag was DONE!!!
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment