Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Fall Water Bottle Cover

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING water bottle cover was created by Sandy Bulgrin from Scissors and the City.  I went to her retreat a month ago and she offers us a free Make n' Take each day of our retreat.  This was one of the projects she had us make.
We started off with a Crumb Cake piece of cardstock.  That piece measured 2-1/4" x 6-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/2".  We used a 1-1/2" circle punch to crop out the hole for the neck of our water bottle to slip into.
Then Sandy really pulled out the stops......She gave us a piece of brown mesh and we pulled the ends to create a FUN edge .... And then she gave us several leaves that we joined and popped those onto the top of the mesh piece.  We wrapped some golden yellow twine around the cardstock and then tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
She offered us several different sentiments ..... And we just trimmed those out and added them to the front of our water bottle hanger.
Just doesn't get any EASIER......
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love that berlap strip. That just screams fall!

    ReplyDelete