Saturday, November 18, 2023

Ferrero Rocher Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I started off with a 2" x 9-1/2" Early Espresso base piece.  That was scored at 3/4", 2-3/4", 3-1/2" and 5-1/2".
I did use my 'Very Best Trio Punch' to crop out the top corners of my holder.  And this gave me a pretty topped edge design I was looking for.
I added a sentiment panel that was from the 'So Sincere' set.  I used a combination of circle and square layering pieces to complete that sentiment piece. 
I cropped a circle into the bottom section of my base and this allowed me to drop in my candy after I had my holder completed.
And to finish off my holder ..... I used some 'Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon' to wrap around the bottom section.
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: