Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Stacking Fall Boxes

            Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I created these stacking boxes as part of my Thanksgiving deco.
I used 'Delightful Floral Designer Series Paper' for the lid of each box ..... And Pretty Peacock cardstock for the base of each box.
I stacked all three boxes on top of each other and wrapped them up with some 'Lost Lagoon Border Ribbon'.
My boxes were topped off with a tag from the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' ..... And the sentiment for that tag was created with the help of the 'Very Best Occasions' stamp set.
All I needed to do was add three leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' to complete my tag.
The smallest box base is 6" x 6" and the lid is 4" x 4".  The medium box base is 7" x 7" and the lid is 5" x 5".  And the largest box base is 8" x 8" and the lid is 6" x 6".
All three boxes were scored the same ..... For the base I scored at 2" on all four sides .... And for the lid I scored at 1" on all four sides.
What do you think my friends!!!!
Hope you can find time to create a set
of these for your Thanksgiving Day table.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: