Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I'm Thankful

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card for today starts off with an Early Espresso 4-1/4" x 11" base and that is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a Very Vanilla 3-1/2" x 5" panel to the center of my card.  I used the 'Timber Embossing Folder' to add some texture before adhering it down.  Next, I added a small 1-3/4" x 4" Early Espresso panel to the center of that Very Vanilla panel.
My focal image is a trio of pretty fall leaves ...... Those were created with the 'Autumn Leaves Dies' and arranged at the top of this focal panel.  I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of this panel with the 'Autumn Leaves' stamp set.
And the finishing touch was adding three 'Solid Gems' around the front of my card .... And a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to my cluster of leaves.
And there you have it friends.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Thanksgiving Day card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love the colors you used. I need a masculine birthday card and this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete