Saturday, August 22, 2020

Wine Bottle Tag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Summer Night Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Well here's an alternate project that came together in HOT New York Minute.  I have to say that I made more than one of these to have on hand and be ready to hand out bottles of wine to my friends when we reconnect.
 
I started off with a 8"x 3" Coastal Cabana card stock piece.  I scored that card stock at 2" and used some 'Layering Circle Dies' to create an opening in that 2" scored off section. 
 
This scored off section created the perfect opening for my bottle of wine to slip into.
 
The front of my wine bottle tag was topped off with a layer of Night of Navy card stock and one of the postcard panels that I trimmed down to 5-1/4"x2-1/4".
 
I stamped three starburst images on the front of my postcard piece with VersaMark ink and sprinkled White Embossing Powder over the stamped image before heat setting it.
 
All that was left to do was add four lantern die-cut pieces (included in this kit) and create a fun label using the 'Tag Buffet' set.  I'm just crazy about the way this wine bottle tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this pretty way to share a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't love this sweet tag on the wonderful gift?! Love it, Kadie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my wine bottle tag Brian. Thanks!

      Delete