Monday, August 24, 2020

You Are The Best Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....

 
My first upgrade was to change the orientation of my card from Portrait to Landscape.
 
Next, I ran my Cherry Cobbler panel through my die-cut machine and used the 'Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder' to give it LOTS of texture.  I adhered that embossed Cherry Cobbler piece to my Whisper White base card.  Then I stamped my sentiment from the 'Tasteful Touches' set onto a panel of Whisper White card stock and tucked that piece directly onto my Cherry Cobbler piece.
 
I positioned a panel of the 'Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper' to the left side of my card.....
 
And before adhering that panel down...….I added some of the Whisper White ribbon in the 'Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack'.  I used my 'Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends' to change that ribbon from Whisper White to Cherry Cobbler......BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL.
 
My two 'Perennial Flowers' were accented with a pretty flower right in the center …… And that flower was die-cut from the 'Many Layers Bloom Dies'.
So what do you think my friends...….
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet layered flowers. The plaid paper, with all it's possibilities and colors, is one of my favorites from the holiday mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do this "upgrade" post - I always like both, but it's fun to see a little extra with the upgraded version.

    ReplyDelete