Friday, August 28, 2020

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My normal Friends Friday is being interrupted for today.  I want to share with you a GORGEOUS gift I received from Stampin' UP!. 
When I received this Turquoise Box from Stampin' UP! last week ........ I actually SQUEALED with HAPPY.  Mainly because I know hands down what that Turquoise Box represents.
And I pulled back the ribbon.......And SURE ENOUGH........
It was a Tiffany & Co box.
I must admit......I was pretty happy just receiving a Tiffany & Co box.
So I tore into it and was SHOCKED at what I found.
  
TWO beautiful Tiffany Champagne Flutes.
I'm telling you.....They are GORGEOUS!!!
They are engraved with the Stampin' UP! logo.
And I have the PERFECT spot for them at my wet bar.
Thank You Stampin' UP! for this lovely gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: